Moles occur when cells in the skin grow in a cluster instead of being spread throughout the skin. These cells are called melanocytes, and they make the pigment that gives skin its natural color. Moles may darken after exposure to the sun, during the teen years, and during pregnancy
Every individual has moles all over the body no matter where they appear, although these moles have different meanings.
This article will help you in finding the meaning of your moles!
1. Mole on the feet – if you have mole on the soles of your feet means that you often travel and enjoy different new cuisines. You are also popular in the workplace and you can become a great leader in your team.
2. Mole on the palm of hand – Having mole on the inside of your palm is indicates you will never have financial problems. You can easily become a good leader and you have a strong financial ability and management and also a good in economy.
3. Mole on the cheekbone – This mole position is indicating a powerful position at work and increased wealth.
4. Mole on the upper lip – A mole in this area means you are a person who worries the most about food and clothing. You are a good friend who is popular among friends and you possess good interpersonal skills.
5. Mole between the eye and the eyebrow –You are easily to adapt and you are really good with people and you can assume a leadership position.
6. Mole between the eyebrows – This area is linked with your career development and advancement. It is also indicating that you are able for a promotion.
7. Moles on the temple – If you have a mole on this part of your body you will have the opportunity to travel You are enjoying traveling no matter what it is for – job or travel for pleasure.
We really hope you find this article helpful and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family. Thank You.